Your IT Recycling & Data Destruction Channel Partner
Our IT recycling and data destruction services help your clients comply with the GDPR and maximise ROI on their redundant legacy hardware.
The shift to cloud services, and the speed with which the IT industry changes, can leave many businesses with an ever growing challenge to manage the retirement and recycling of their legacy hardware.
Many organisations do not have have a decommissioning strategy and are not aware of the residual value left in their redundant assets, or the potential security risk it can pose.
Through offering an IT asset retirement service channel partners can:
- Add value - IT recycling or data destruction can complement your existing service offering. We work with you seamlessly ensuring you retain the ongoing client relationship, whilst meeting their needs and optimising satisfaction.
- Increase revenue and margin - A broader range of services allows you to expand into new market segments and avoid having to leave “money on the table” in deals that require a retirement service.
- Reduce business risk - Redundant hardware poses a real risk of data loss, which in turn can lead to corporate fines and reputational damage. We can securely datawipe your clients hardware, reducing risk and meeting legal requirements.
- Enhance reputation - We can work with you to provide your client with a decommissioning strategy, which will give you a holistic view of their entire hardware life-cycle. Optimising future opportunity and ensuring that you are their 'go to' partner to manage their technology life-cycle in the most cost-effective way.
Why choose Hamilton Rentals for your customers’ IT recycling?
You need to be confident that your customers are in safe hands. Working with Hamilton Rentals and our parent company Bell Integration we will bring 20 years of experience in the IT recycling field. Our qualified specialists will help you best advise your customers around current policies, procedures and methods, to reduce both risk and cost, whilst ensuring a secure process.
Our IT Asset Management services include:
- Free site survey, analysis and audit of your IT & comms
- Secure IT supply chain
- Processing and valuation
- Blancco certified data erasure
- On and offsite hard disk shredding and media destruction
- Recycling and disposal
- Remarketing and resale with a profit share
If you are a channel partner that does not currently offer an IT retirement service then please contact us and see how partnering with Hamilton Rentals could benefit you.
Contact us for further information