IT Support and Hardware Maintenance
Every IT rental is covered by hardware support as standard, and in addition to this, we can also provide support packages for your existing IT and AV infrastructure.
All of our IT rental equipment is pre-tested by qualified engineers prior to shipping to help ensure reliability. In the unlikely event you do encounter problems, our technical staff is on hand, whether you just need telephone assistance or engineers on-site, we can help.
All IT rental equipment provided by Hamilton Rentals is fully supported for the duration of the contract, including any rental extensions. The standard level of support provided is business hours, 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, and this can be easily upgraded 24×7 support within a matter of minutes. We can also provide full installation or engineers’ on-site support for the duration of your IT rental or event.
The support process:
- Assessment and phone support - One of our accredited engineers will provide initial telephone support to either rectify the problem or propose a solution.
- Hardware maintenance - Replacement swap-out hardware will be shipped on the same day or next day delivery if required.
- Collection - Any faulty IT hardware will be collected at your convenience.
- Site visit - If required, engineers will be despatched for on-site support, installation or maintenance.
In addition our parent company Bell Integration offers a range of managed services to ensure reliability and availability of your internal infrastructure, applications and cloud instances.
Additional managed support services from Bell Integration:
- Proactive monitoring - 24/7 IT Monitoring and IT Help Desk solutions aligned to your business needs with a single point of contact and seamless management of 3rd party vendors.
- Infrastructure management - Will help you reduce IT costs, improve efficiency and respond faster to meeting changing business needs, we can provide 24/7 management service.
- Hardware maintenance - We provide cost-effective management and support of your legacy hardware, providing you with a single point of contact for escalations and global coverage.
- Software support - our application support services help businesses meet the challenges of supporting legacy systems, managing fragmented and dispersed core business applications, ensuring costs are controlled and legacy systems remain effective.
- Security patch management - To ensure compliance and minimise any software security vulnerabilities, we provide a comprehensive multi-vendor Patch Management as Service.
- DaaS - Our Device as a Service service model enables organisations to refresh devices, easily upgrade to new technologies, benefit from software changes without the cost of ownership.
Contact us to find out more