Many organisations are required to run short-term IT projects, where IT purchase is not a suitable option. Typically, organisations work to tight budgets and uncertain deployment times, and supporting and deploying temporary solutions can often over-stress your internal resources and potentially damage your day-to-day business.
AV & IT rental makes perfect sense when the equipment is only needed for temporary use and therefore does not justify purchase.
- Availability - A vast range of fleet items means you can have access, quickly and efficiently to a number of solutions. It is only occasionally that an older, end-of-life piece of equipment can do the job. By having a wide range of suppliers’ products to hand, our customers maintain competitive edge.
- Flexibility - Flexible rental contracts put you in control and ensure you have the equipment you need, when and where you need it and allow you to return the equipment early, extend the hire or even purchase the solution. All whilst safe in the knowledge that you can expand or reduce the solution to fit within your project constraints.
- Reliability - Hamilton Rental's team of qualified engineers test and configure the equipment prior to shipping and provide support for the duration of the rental. They are on hand to help with any hardware queries or issues.
- Expertise - We can fully manage your IT or AV installation, allowing you to concentrate on your day-to-day business operations. Our IT installation service ensures your IT rental during your event goes as smoothly as possible.
- Budget constraints - Capital may not always be available to buy the equipment you need. Unlike purchase, rental can be Operating Expenditure with flexible payment terms.
Contact us for more information