Delivery & Collection
Hamilton Rentals offers a full delivery and collection service to ensure your solution is available when required and is collected promptly, once the project has finished.
Our logistics team are experts in their field, with many years of experience working with internal and external delivery drivers throughout the UK, as well as shipping equipment worldwide.
Standard next day delivery and collection (non-timed) is included on quotations provided by Hamilton Rentals and will be clearly marked.
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard Next Day - Delivery any time from 7.30am to 6pm.
- Pre-12.00 - Delivery any time from 7.30am to 12.00pm.
- Pre-10.30am - Delivery any time from 7.30am to 10.30am.
- Pre-9am - Delivery any time from 7.30am to 9.00am.
- Timed - A specific time chosen by you.
Our internal fleet of vehicles is wholly fitted with tracking devices, so we can accurately pinpoint the drivers location and identify how far away they are from the address or location.
Delivery & Collection FAQ's
- Where will my order be delivered to? As a general rule, we are only able to deliver to reception, post room, goods in or security at our customer sites.
- Can the delivery driver bring it to my office? Unfortunately not, all shipments (unless they include an installation) will be delivered as per the building instructions.
- Will you let me know once you have delivered? No, you would need to liaise with your internal teams for confirmation. You are welcome to call and speak with your account manager who will be able to provide a proof of delivery but these are not always instantly available.
- What should I do with the packaging? Please retain all packaging for use to box up the equipment for the collection.
- Will you collect automatically? No, we won't arrange a collection without speaking to you first to confirm the equipment is finished with, that it has been boxed up and at which address it should be collected from.
- How do I arrange collection? Give your account manager a call on 01344 456600 and they will go through the collection procedure with you and issue you with a GRN (Goods Return Number).
- Will the driver box up for collection? No, we ask that the equipment is packaged well, using the delivery packaging, ready for the driver to collect.
- What happens if the driver attempts to collect and we are not ready? Should the driver arrive to site and the equipment is not boxed, has been left at another location or moved etc we would treat this as a failed collection and an additional charge may be applied and additional rental charges incurred.
Please Contact us should you have any questions