IT Leasing & Extended Term Rental
Lease the latest IT and AV hardware from 2 to 5 years
IT Leasing is becoming more popular as companies look for ways to save money on their IT & AV Equipment.
Why You Should Consider Leasing Your IT & AV Equipment
- Pay for use not ownership
- Competitive rates as equipment is priced against our wholesale cost rather than a retail price like many finance companies
- Tax deductible as a leasing is treated as an operating expense
- Conserves capital expenditure and improves cash flow
- Preserves credit
- Avoids depreciation
- Low initial outlay
- A range of finance/payment options available
- Equipment is configured and tested prior to delivery or installation
- IT support Available
- Periodic payment on selected software products including Microsoft
In addition to IT leasing Hamilton Rentals can also offer Data erasure and WEEE recycling for your existing IT & AV equipment.
Hamilton Rentals working with our business partner Corporate Asset Solutions to provide competitive IT leasing.