Project Management, Technicians and AV Rental for Major Events
Hamilton Rentals has a wealth of experience in helping companies deliver major events providing IT & AV rental, project management and audio visual technicians when and where required.
A large annual or one off major event can put a huge strain on a company's existing resources. More often than not, organisations simply do not have enough staff, expertise or equipment to meet the massive short term demand a major event requires.
If required, our project managers can provide advice or consultancy, helping you plan and coordinate your event. Our AV engineers can be a vital resource from installation of your audio visual hire (and any of your existing equipment) to testing equipment on-site to providing a daily switch on service. Ensuring that your event technology is reliable and fully supported until de-rig is required.
Additional last minute AV requirements are a factor in many events. We have a huge stock of HD displays, digital signage, TVs, video walls, speakers, mixers, microphones and projectors waiting to ship. We also supply additional backup equipment which can be stored on-site if required.
The size and scope of our fleet and our experienced event managers and engineering team has enabled us to supply to:
- Government Elections, in the past we have installed over 500 PCs with LED screens, scanners and servers at 30 separate locations.
- Major Golfing Tournaments, the client hired over 400 LCD screens and TVs with sizes ranging from 24 to 103" used with over 200 laptops.
- Party Conferences, where we configured and installed and supported a 60 PC network.
- Major Horse Racing Days, the client rented over 100 of the latest LED screens.
- Major IT Vendor Exhibitions, where we have installed over 350 laptops & 200 LCD screens on an annual basis at different international locations.
Any national event can temporarily disrupt and increase the need for additional IT and AV resources, in the past we have:
- Provided rental of the latest LED/LCD screens & TVs during the World Cup and the European Championships for staff use in the office.
- Helped companies avoid travel chaos created by the Olympics by providing rental of laptops, PCs & printers to enable staff to work from home and to set up a temporary offices.
- Provided increased capacity with server rental to help retailers cope with an influx of online business created by Christmas, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Providng extra processing power and storage when a where its needed.
When TMDining relaunched The Waterside pub in Woodley, it was determined to reconnect with local residents and reach out to a whole new audience.
We helped The Waterside Pub envision a unique World Cup hospitality event with HD TV screens that created a buzz with the local community – drawing in a whole new family audience.
For further information please Contact our events team.
Hamilton Rentals are SafeContractor accredited