Spread the cost with the Rent to Own Program
The Rent To Own (RTO) program mixes rental and purchase to spread the cost of IT projects over a fixed period.
In many instances RTO provides cash flow benefits and cost savings over traditional methods of purchasing.
What is it?
The customer rents equipment for 3 or 6 months (typically) and on payment of the final rental invoice title transfers to the customer. The RTO programme is an alternative method for acquiring IT equipment.
There are several benefits with this approach and fully justifies considering Hamilton Rentals as a supplier:
- Price - Hamilton Rentals are the loan pool and rental partner to many major vendors in the UK. This enables us to offer an excellent selection of UK sourced new and ex-demonstration products at competitive prices. Our extensive IT rental fleet means we have a considerable stream of new and used assets in stock and available for RTO considerably cheaper than traditional methods.
- OPEX not CAPEX - For your customers or yourself, rental costs can be met out of Operating Expenditure and not out of Capital Expenditure budget. When capex budgets are slashed or as leases are reduced or withdrawn this is a way of gaining access to vital equipment. In some cases vendor marketing development funds can be used to pay for rentals.
- Rekindle lost opportunities - IT projects that have been cancelled or moved can now be resurrected or left untouched using this program. This helps you to make sales now ahead of your competition.
- Spread the cost - Cash flow is enhanced as payments can be spread over a number of months for both you and the customer.
- Hardware Support - All equipment provided under an RTO scheme is fully maintained by the manufacturer's warranty and is UK sourced (no 'grey' products). After the RTO/purchase we can also offer competitive support packages.
- Speed - Faster project implementations can be achieved by working with Hamilton Rentals. Firstly we have instant access to £25M of stock and secondly we are a short-term rental company, with processes geared to delivering solutions within hours and not weeks. Many recent instances of RTO's being successfully used occur when vendors are unable to meet client delivery expectations.
- Overcome budget constraints - Using this program allows the customer to have use of the equipment now and delay the purchase into a period when IT budget is available.
- Reduced Risk - Risk is reduced as at the end of the rental period the customer can return the equipment and walk away from any commitments without penalty.
- Recycle and Resell - RTO can be used in combination with our Recycling and Resale Program under which Hamilton Rentals can take the customers' redundant IT equipment and refurbish it for sale (in which case, any proceeds may be utilised to defray costs) or dispose of it with certificated data erasure or destruction and in line with the WEEE directive.
From Datacentre class servers to a handful of HP Laptops or iPads - Hamilton Rentals can provide a rapid response to quotation and stock requests.
How To Proceed
Simply Contact our sales team for more information.