Reason to rent
Many companies have already rented VR and embraced virtual reality for their short term projects, including:
- Events – Create 3D, memorable and immersive events, engage your audience with hired VR headsets and bespoke content provided by Hamilton rentals.
- Training courses and interactive classrooms – Adults digest the information in the most effective way when we can practically interact. VR headset hire can be used to help create engaging and interactive training courses and effective team building exercises.
- VR conferencing – Much like video conferencing VR hire will save you time on travel and help connect your regional offices and offsite employees.
- Product launches and interactive retail spaces – Many retailers can use VR hire to provide virtual showrooms, catalogues, price guides and offers. Bespoke content can be designed to suit you unique brand and business, furniture retailers can virtually furnish a room, clothing retailers can provide virtual changing rooms. The applications for VR retail solutions on and off premise are extensive.
- Presentations and meetings – Many virtual reality headsets are stand-alone meaning you can present anywhere without the need of a large format display or projector. VR hire allows you to meet clients online in virtual lounges removing the need to travel or book meeting rooms.
- Interactive event venues – Virtual reality can be used by venues to engage and entertain their visitors. Provide information and way finding as well as hosting VR conferences and meetings.
- Design and engineering projects – Preview designs at scale and create 3D models quickly. Share your project and collaborate easily online with offsite clients, suppliers and colleagues.
What virtual reality headsets are available to hire?
- Samsung Gear VR -The Gear VR headset and controller is engineered to work in conjunction with the Samsung Galaxy or Note Android phones. A wide range of content and Apps are available from Samsung as well as access to their VR lounges.
- Oculus Rift – Requiring at least a midrange i5 PC or laptop with high end graphics, the Oculus Rift offers an excellent range of games, experiences and digital entertainment.
- Microsoft HoloLens – Offering a blend of real and virtual reality, the HoloLens allows it’s users to interact with Holograms with gaze, gesture and voice. This standalone headset is already a popular hire choice for engineers, designers and the education sector.
- HTC Vive – When paired with the proper hardware, a midrange i5 PC or laptop with high end graphics, the HTC provides fantastic VR experiences. Unlike other virtual reality solutions the Vive uses two controllers and two base stations to track the users movement.
- PlayStation VR – Working in conjunction with a PlayStation 4, the Sony VR headset is one of the cheapest on the market, offering access to a huge range of games and apps as well as immersive experiences.