RFID or ‘Radio Frequency Identity Devices’ for events are growing in popularity and are widely used to provide access control and as an alternative to traditional tickets.
Many of our customers use our RFID wristbands to enhance the event experience at festivals, concerts, theme parks and holiday camps. With our partner Wrist Marketing we can provide a full suite of IT hardware and software based on RFID technology, this is available to rent or purchase. Products and services include:
- Initial consultancy – To discover your exact requirements.
- RFID desktop printers – Able to print personalised and branded wristbands in a matter of seconds.
- Scanning devices – Whether it’s commercial PDAs, EPOS systems, smartphones or tablet PCs we will provide robust, reliable devices which are fully supported and will work seamlessly together.
- PCs, laptops or servers with internet access – To host the easy to use interface and manage the live data and transactions collected by the scanners and EPOS systems.
- Wi-Fi networks – To enable cashless transactions and provide access to the online RFID interface
- Software – Bespoke software with an interface that can manage every aspect from ticketing, registration, access control, cashless, VIP permissions, table and bar EPOS services.
- Support – We can provide telephone support, as well as engineers onsite, to ensure your RFID runs smoothly.
- Training – We can train bar and security staff pre-event, on how best to use your RFID solution.
- Analytics – Every detail captured, scanner user, time of scan, name of customer, place of scan, purchases etc.. can be presented in a dash-board type interface for real-time monitoring and management of the crowds. This can also be presented post-event for analysis, de-briefs, planning for next year, relayed to blue light responders or for capacity audits.