Reason to rent
In the past our customers have rented iMacs for:
- Evaluation – customers can try the latest Apple iMacs before they buy, to ensure that they make to best possible purchase decision.
- For design projects – the high performance graphics card makes it an ideal rental product for CAD and graphic design and video editing projects.
- For events – the large HD display, with its graphics capability, makes these ideal for events, or streaming content to video walls.
- Training courses – iMac hire provides an excellent solution for training courses when high performance is required.
- Product migration – comparing the capabilities of the latest models with the older iMacs, PowerMacs and MacPro models.
- Software testing or development – renting allows you to test or develop without compromising your existing iMac network.
- Temporary staff – seasonal and workload peaks can create a need for additional iMacs for temporary staff.
Apple iMac example specification
- 21.5″ or 27.5″ with Retina 4K display
- Up to 6-core Intel Core processor
- Up to 32GB memory
- 1TB Storage
- WiFi and Bluetooth
Alternative specifications available