IT Rental for Remote Working
As guidelines around the pandemic continue to change, businesses must remain flexible and agile in order to continue to deliver solutions to customers. IT rental can enable an easy switch from office to remote working as a means of addressing unplanned challenges.
Today, businesses are faced with new challenges, which can severely disrupt the service they are able to provide. By giving employees the opportunity to continue working, regardless of location, means business can operate as usual even in the most trying of situations.
Hardware rental is a fully flexible solution, allowing businesses to control the amount of IT they have, when and where they want it and the length of time for which it’s hired. Our rental contracts allow for extensions, early return or even the option to purchase off rental.
Why choose IT rental for a remote workforce:
- Speed - Set up staff returning from furlough to work from home instantly.
- Scope - Avoid overtaxing internal IT resource. We can prebuild your laptops with your specified software and can ship directly to remote employees.
- Cost - Retain control of budgets, avoid purchase and opt for rental to provision hardware when and where it's needed.
- Deployment - Installation and delivery to multiple locations at the same time (both business and residential), allowing you to react fast and enable a coordinated launch.
- Reliability - Hardware is fully supported for the duration of the rental, with replacements available next day.
- Flexibility - Increase or reduce the number of devices you have, to match your current requirement.
The shift to remote working has led to many companies having a significant amount of redundant or unused AV and hardware onsite, which unmanaged could be a potential data security risk. In addition to rental, we offer secure IT recycling services, which can help you to right size your IT infrastructure, maximising residual value.
To find out more Contact Us