Server Rentals, Rack, Tower and Blade Server Hire
Hamilton Rentals are dedicated server rental specialists.
With the largest server hire fleet in Europe and long established relationships with the industries key vendors, Hamilton Rentals can offer an excellent selection of the latest hardware.
Whether you need you need to hire a Tower server for a small business or require rental of numerous Blade servers for a data center Hamilton Rentals can help.
The server rental fleet includes:
Hamilton Rentals have over 45 years experience in the industry and are trusted by many companies to provide a mission critical server hire service. We retain our customers by providing:
- Latest hardware from the leading vendors
- The best selection from our £25m fleet
- Competitive prices
- Excellent availability and very fast delivery
- Full installation when required
- Equipment configured to the customers requirements
- On and offsite support of every server rental
- Full off-site hosting service
- End of rental purchase options
- Server recycling and decommissioning of existing redundant systems
Hamilton Rentals pride themselves on providing a reliable, fast and efficient service. Whether you are looking for a single server for a day or 100 servers for 2 years we will be able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Why rent servers?
Customers hire servers for a wide variety of reasons including:
Hamilton Rentals are the world's leading IT rental company providing Computer Rental, IT Hire, Laptop Rental, Server Rental, AV Rental, Screen Rental, Software Rental, Event Management, Ex Rental Sales, IT Asset Management, Data Destruction, Data Center Relocation, WEEE IT Recycling & Disposal
- Try the server before they buy (Proof of concept)- and evaluate to help reduce purchase risk. More Details
- Server upgrades, migration, virtualization or relocation- provide swing kit and replicate your existing environment to avoid any downtime of mission critical systems.
- To spread the cost of the server- rent to own and overcome budgetary constraints and purchase when the time is right.
- Software testing, server maintenance and upgrades- hire servers to avoid compromising existing systems.
- Financial flexibilty- server Rental utilises Opex not Capex and conserves cash flow.
- Additional server & storage capacity- hire servers for workload peaks or project work and avoid the need to purchase.
- For disaster recovery- ensure business continuity and rent temporary servers to recover from, flood, fire or theft.