The making of an improper payment to gain an advantage is never acceptable to Hamilton Rentals and can expose the individual and the Company to criminal prosecution.
UK Bribery Act 2010
Hamilton Rentals competes on the basis of the quality and price of its products, services and solutions. Nobody within the company, or acting on behalf of the company, may give or accept, directly or indirectly, a bribe in any form. 'bribe' means any advantage, whether in monetary or other form.
Hamilton Rentals maintains anti-bribery policies and procedures and is committed to its clients, suppliers and associates to conducting business:
- Fairly, honestly and openly
- With zero tolerance towards bribery
- With a commitment to act decisively for breach of the policy by employees and managers and other associated persons
- Avoiding doing business with others who do not commit to doing business without anti-bribery as a best practice objective
- Using a range of bribery prevention procedures including any protection of and procedures for, confidential reporting of bribery
- Empowering key individuals and departments involved in the development and implementation of the organisation's bribery prevention procedures
- By collaborating in any collective action against bribery in our business sector
Contact us for further details