Hosted Server Rental for Linux on Power & AIX
Our Hosted Server Rental solution allows you to avoid the complexity of building and managing your own datacenter infrastructure
What is hosted IT rental?
We provide the server, network, storage and additional services required to allow you to deploy and configure your chosen software environment through either Platform as a Service (Paas) or Infrastructure Only.
Benefits of the Hosted Rental Private Cloud from Hamilton Rentals
- No minimum rental period.
- Choice of Linux or AIX platform.
- Simple execution ? avoid complex datacentre deployments.
- No increase in infrastructure costs.
- Immediate start up. Rental starts at ?switch on? rather than delivery.
- Dedicated account team to oversee your requirement.
- Hardware scaled & configured to your specific requirement.
- 100% uptime service level agreement with government grade security and resilience.
Features of the Hosted Environment
- Multi-level Government Grade Security.
- 100% Uptime SLA through resilient 2n power and backup.
- Data access provided from dual feed connection via redundant switching platform.
- Upto 25Mb/s connection with burst capacity.
- Standard Internet Connection, with Point to Point or VPN available as options.
- Close proximity to Hamilton Operations Centre.
The hosted solution provides you with racking capability utilising rental hardware without finding additional space within your current environment, all with the usual Hamilton Rentals flexibility.