Storage Rental and Mid-range Storage Hire
Hamilton Rentals work closely with many of the leading IT vendors and have an excellent selection of the latest storage available for rental.
Our multi-vendor accreditions enable us to offer a huge range of the latest storage solutions to help you transform your data capacity and performance. We can cater for any sized requirement from entry level to enterprise. In addition to commercial IT storage rental services, Hamilton Rentals manage the free or discounted storage evaluation programs for:
- Lenovo System x ThinkServers, NeXtScale and Flex Systems server & storage evaluation
- IBM POWER server & storage evaluation
- HPE server and storage evaluation
- AMD server and storage evaluation
- Oracle server and storage evaluation
Customers and vendor business partners can try the latest IT and AV hardware before they buy, ensuring they make the best possible purchase decision.
Please note evaluations have to be pre-approved by the vendor on the basis of business case by case opportunity.
Hamilton Rentals have over 45 years experience in the IT industry and have provided fast and reliable storage hire to 1000s of customers across the globe.
Our clients use our services because we:
- Stock the latest and greatest storage systems from the leading vendors
- Have a huge diverse selection with a £25m fleet
- Are very competitive on price
- Have excellent availability with very fast delivery lead times
- Offer full installation by accredited engineers when required
- Provide configured storage to work seemlessly with the customers existing infrastructure
- Offer hardware support with every storage rental
- Provide flexible contracts and rental periods
- Offer end of hire purchase options
- Provide storage recycling and decommissioning of existing systems
Hamilton Rentals provide a reliable, fast and efficient storage hire service. Whether you need one storage system for a single day or or 100 for a whole year we will be able to help.
Why Rent Storage Systems?
Customers hire storage for a variety of reasons including:
- To evaluate prior to purchase- and help reduce purchase risk.
- For storage upgrades, migration or relocation- rent storage to replicate an existing environment to avoid any system downtime .
- To spread the cost of the storage- rent to own and overcome budgetary constraints and purchase when the time is right.
- Software testing- hire storage to avoid compromising existing systems.
- Avoid capital expenditure- storage rental utilises Opex not Capex and conserves cash flow.
- Additional temporary capacity- use storage rental for workload peaks or project work and avoid the need to purchase.
- For emergency recovery- use storage rental to provide business continuity to recover from, flood, fire or theft.