Server Rentals, Rack, Tower and Blade Server Hire
Hamilton Rentals are dedicated server rental specialists.
With the largest server hire fleet in Europe and long established relationships with the industries key vendors, Hamilton Rentals can offer an excellent selection of the latest hardware.
Whether you need to hire a Tower server for a small business or require rental of numerous Blade servers for a data centre Hamilton Rentals can help.
The server hire fleet includes:
- IBM Servers More details
Hamilton Rentals manage IBM's System p, and Pureflex server evaluation programs and we stock a large range of the latest p Series and Blade Centre servers all of which are available for rental.
- Lenovo Servers More details
Hamilton Rentals manage Lenovo's System x server loan program and we stock a large range of the latest x Series servers which are available for rental.
- HP Servers & HP AMD Servers More details
We stock a huge range of HP ProLiant, Blade, Integrity and Datacentre servers. As a preferred HP Business Partner we have access to the latest hardware and can help with subsidised HP evaluation programs. We also offer free evaluation of HP AMD Processor Powered servers.
- Oracle Servers More details
As a long standing Oracle server rental partner we have stock of the latest Entry-level, Mid-Range and High-End servers.
- Dell Servers More details
Hamilton Rentals has an excellent selection of the latest Dell PowerEdge servers available to hire at competitive prices.
We provided a rental solution that enabled a local authority to undertake an ultra-fast technology refresh of mission-critical servers.
This allowed the city council mitigate risk with a fully supported server rental solution that delivered predictable lifecycle costs and enhanced flexibility.
The 12-month server rental agreement enabled the council to maintain its current transactional environment at a predictable fixed cost, leaving it free to pursue its longer-term cloud migration strategy.
Hamilton Rentals have over 45 years experience in the industry and are trusted by many companies to provide a mission critical server hire service. We retain our customers by providing:
- Latest hardware from the leading vendors
- The best selection from our £25m fleet
- Competitive prices
- Excellent availability and very fast delivery
- Full installation when required
- Equipment configured to the customers requirements
- On and offsite support for every server rental
- Full off-site hosting service
- End of rental purchase options
- Server recycling and decommissioning of existing redundant systems
Hamilton Rentals pride themselves on providing a reliable, fast and efficient service.
Whether you are looking for a single server for a day or 100 servers for 2 years we will be able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Why rent servers?
Customers hire servers for a wide variety of reasons including:
- To try the server before they buy (Proof of concept)- and evaluate to help reduce purchase risk. More Details
- Server hire for upgrades, migration, virtualization or relocation- provide swing kit and replicate your existing environment to avoid any downtime of mission critical systems.
- To spread the cost of the server- rent to own and overcome budgetary constraints and purchase when the time is right.
- Software testing, server maintenance & upgrades- hire servers to avoid compromising existing systems.
- Financial flexibility- server rental utilises Opex not Capex so isn't subject to depreciation charges and conserves cash flow.
- Additional server & storage capacity- hire servers for workload peaks and increase processing power and storage when and where you need it.
- One off or short term projects- pay for use not ownership, server hire is ideal for short term projects where purchase is hard to justify.
- For disaster recovery- ensure business continuity and rent temporary servers to recover from, flood, fire or theft.