MacBook Pro Hire and MacBook Rental
The MacBook Pro is a popular hire product and can be considered one of the best and most desirable notebooks Apple has ever made. Prized for its slim, sleek design the laptop offers its user access to cutting-edge graphics, high-performance processors and state-of-the-art storage.
The beautiful design and powerful processors and graphics card means the laptop is capable of playing 4k media files in crystal clarity. This makes the MacBook Pro an ideal rental product for events and its often used to play the content for large screens and video walls.
MacBook Pro Example Specification:
- 13" or 15" screen with up to 2880 x 1800 resolution
- 2.6 or 2.7GHz quad-core processor
- 16GB of memory
- Up to 2TB of storage
- Radeon Pro 455 with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
- Can support up to four displays with 4096 x 2304 resolution at 60Hz
- 2 x USB 3 ports
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Powerful battery offering up to 10 hours iTunes film playback
- macOS Sierra
Hamilton Rentals customers tend to hire MacBook Pros for:
- Evaluation The MacBook Pro is expensive in comparison to other notebooks so rental gives the opportunity to ?Try Before You Buy? and reduce purchase risk.
- For Events The graphics capability makes it ideal to play 4k content on video walls.
- For Meetings and Presentations The light weight and long battery life make the Macpro ideal for travel and working offsite.
- Training Courses At such a high cost, buying the MacBook Pros for short term use may not be justifiable. Rental would be an ideal solution.
- Product Migration Comparing the capabilities of the latest models with the older MacBook Pro models.
- Software Testing or Development Renting allows you to test or develop without compromising the existing network.
- Temporary Additional Staff Seasonal and workload peaks can cause a temporary need for additional MacBooks.
Alternative Apple products are available to hire. Our extensive Apple rental fleet includes:Apple hire product page for more details.