MacBook Air Rental
Sleek, light weight and powerful the Apple MacBook Air is a popular hire product at Hamilton Rentals.
Perfectly designed for any laptop rental requirement and ideal for working offsite, the MacBook Air is thin and light with a long battery life and huge capability.
The fifth-generation i5 and i7 processors offer power saving capabilities providing the MacBook with a massive 12 hour battery life. Additionally the MacBook Air has an Intel HD Graphics 6000 card which offers a better performance when it comes to graphic intensive tasks.
MacBook Air example specification:
- 11" 1366 x 768 screen or 13" 1440 x 900 screen.
- 1.8 GHz dual-core i5 or 2.2GHz i7 processor
- 8GB memory
- upto 256GB flash storage
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 2 x USB 3 ports
- Thunderbolt port
- WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
Customers hire MacBook Airs for:
- Design Projects- With the Intel HD Graphics 6000 the MacBook Air will exceed expectations when completing any design task including CAD, graphic design, video editing and animation.
- For Events- MacBook Airs have huge graphics capabilities which makes them ideal to use with large HD screens.
- Training Courses- MacBook Airs are expensive and purchasing them for training purposes may not be justifiable, whereas rental would be.
- Product Migration- Comparing the capabilities of the latest models with the older MacBook Airs.
- Evaluation- The MacBook Air is expensive and rental gives the opportunity to ?Try Before You Buy? to eliminate any purchase risk.
- Software Testing & Development- Renting allows you to test or develop without compromising the existing network.
- Temporary Additional Staff- Seasonal and workload peaks can cause a temporarily need for additional MacBook Airs.
To find out more about our extensive Apple fleet click here.