Apple Rental and iPad Hire from Hamilton Rentals
Hamilton Rentals has an extensive Apple hire fleet, we can offer immediate access to the latest iPad's, iMac's, MacBook's, MacPro's, Mac mini's and accessories, all available for rental.
Apple is well known for providing high quality, innovative and stylish products. Hugely popular for hire, Apple products are prized for their design, performance and easy to use intuitive software.
We continually invest in our Apple rental fleet so our customers have access to an excellent choice of the latest hardware and accessories. We can offer:
- Apple iPad hire
- Apple MacBook Air Hire
- Apple MacBook Pro Rental
- Apple Mac mini Rental
- Apple iMac Hire
- Apple MacPro Rental
- iPad Charging Cart Hire
- Rental of iPad stands
Apple hire & iPad rental for Events and exhibitions
Apple MacBooks and iPads are typically lightweight, stylish, compact, ultra mobile with a long battery life and have excellent graphic processing and media playing capabilites making them hugely versatile and very popular event hire products.
The MacPro, iMac and Mac mini are also used for many exhibitions, training courses and event rentals. Typically customers use these to play HD and UHD content on video walls and very large format displays.
Our extensive apple hire fleet consists of the latest models that along with our experienced event project managers and engineering team has enabled us to supply iPads and other Apple products to many major events.
In the past Event customers have hired:
- iPads on stands to create touch screen kiosks to collect visitor data or sales leads
- iPads as a voting solution and to run electronic polls
- MacPros to provide 4k content for digital signange, TVs and video walls
- iPads to process orders at exhibitions
- iPads and iMacs to run a presentation at a conference
- iPads for exhibitions showcasing e-brochures or catalogues
- iPads on a stand for interactive exhibition maps and website demonstrations
- Macbooks for playing media and video clips
- iPad Pros for demonstrating new Apple Apps
- iPads mounted together to create a huge interactive digital display
- iPads for product launches and press events
- iPads with a Lock'N'Charge Cart for a 3 day exhibition providing the convenience or charging multiple units securely when the stand is unattended overnight.
In addition to events customers we also rent Apple hardware for:
- Evaluation- Rental gives the opportunity to ‘Try Before You Buy’ and reduce purchase risk.
- Meetings and travel- The lightweight and long battery life make the Macpro ideal for travel and working offsite.
- Mac minis or iMacs for training courses- At such a high cost, buying the Mac minis or iMacs for short term use may not be justifiable. Rental would be an ideal solution.
- Product testing and migration- Comparing the capabilities of the latest models with the older Apple hardware.
- Software testing or App development- Renting allows you to test or develop without compromising your existing hardware or network.
- Additional Staff- Seasonal and workload peaks or graduate programs can cause a temporary need for additional IT.
- Bring your own device- Develop BYOD security policys and test every potential device on your network
- Spreading the cost- of your Apple purchase, with our Rent To Own program
- Temporary staff- During workload peaks or for graduate training or recruitment programs
Why hire Apple products from Hamilton Rentals:
- We offer an excellent choice and availabilty with one of the the largest Apple hire fleets in the world, our stock includes over 700 iPads
- Competitive low prices with iPad rental from £30 per week
- Testing pre-configuration and optional installation by Apple accredited engineers
- Fast same day or overnight delivery
- Every Apple and iPad rental is covered by IT support as standard