Mac Pro Rental
Hamilton Rentals has an excellent selection of the latest Apple Mac Pro PCs available to hire.
Valued for its speed and innovative design the Mac Pro is typically used for CAD software, graphic design, animation, gaming and video editing and is able to cope with the most processor demanding tasks.
The latest Mac Pro combines blistering performance with beautiful design.
Mac Pro Rental - Example Specifications:
- 8-Core and Dual GPU
- 3.0GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 processor
- 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 ECC memory
- Dual AMD FirePro D700 with 6GB GDDR5 VRAM each
- 256GB PCIe-based flash storage
Hamilton Rentals customers tend to hire Mac Pros for:
- Evaluation - the Mac Pro is expensive in comparison to a standard windows PC so many customers use rental to 'Try Before They Buy' and reduce purchase risk.
- For events - the latest model has a huge graphics capability allowing you link up to three 4k HD displays simultaneously.
- Training courses - cause a temporary need for extra hardware where its difficult to justify purchase, so renting Mac Pros is an ideal solution.
- Product Migration - comparing the capabilities of the latest models with the older Power Mac and Mac Pro models.
- Software testing or development - renting allows you to test or develop without compromising the existing mac pro network.
- Temporary additional staff - seasonal and workload peaks can cause a temporary need for additional IT.
Click here for further details of our extensive Apple rental fleet which includes, MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs, Mac Pros, Mac Minis, iPads and iMacs.
For more information on Mac Pro hire