Oracle ODA Proof of Concept Program
Hamilton Rentals, in conjuction with Oracle can provide free of charge* proof of concepts (POC) around the ODA (Oracle Database Appliance) product range, the program represents a hassle free way to demonstrate the benefits of this technology for POC's for up to 2 weeks.
This appliance based solution is effectively off-the-shelf from hardware through software. This makes regression testing more efficient and allows business partners to deliver new products and features to market faster.
- ODA X6-2S: with 10 latest generation Intel Xeon CPU core and 6.4 TB NVMe flash storage, the ODA X6-2S is a perfect system for entry level deployments of your database (SE2 or EE) and applications.
- ODA X6-2M: with 20 latest generation Intel Xeon CPU core and 6.4 TB NVMe flash storage, the ODA X6-2M is a perfect system for consolidating multiple databases (SE2 or EE) and applications requiring great performances.
- ODA X6-2L: with 20 latest generation Intel Xeon CPU core and 19.2 TB NVMe flash storage, the ODA X6-2L is ideal for consolidating larger databases (SE2 or EE).
Features of the program include:
- Free of charge loan periods with Oracle approval*
- Quick and easy process
- Fast access to equipment
- Pre-sales support
- Pre-configured systems, delivery/installation and collection arranged by Hamilton Rentals
Each application should be made through the group email OraclePOC@hamilton.co.uk and the following information will be required:
- Application contact details
- Partner & Partner contact details (inc email, mobile number and address)
- Hardware required & configuration (including quantity)
- Oracle account manager
- Timescales (when the POC is required)
- Customer details (including email, mobile number and address)
- Success criteria (when it might convert, competitive landscape)
- Business purpose
Click here to find out how Temenos, Re-Quest and Mformation have all benefited from ODA.
Contact us for more information or how best to engage:
*All free loans are subject to pre-approval by Oracle.