Temperature & Fever Scanning Solutions
Ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff, customers and visitors using thermal scanning to monitor body temperature
As Covid-19 lockdown eases, organisations are now looking to return to ‘normal’. However, with the new normal comes a host of safeguards and guidelines both advised and mandated by the Government. Organisations have a duty of care to staff, customers and visitors to minimise the risk of exposure to the virus, yet they need to re-open. Implementing changes to allow the safe opening will require operational changes combined with expedited process and technological delivery.
A high fever is one of the key symptoms of Covid-19. Identifying individuals with a high temperature or high fever can mean you have highlighted a potential risk of someone carrying the virus, combining this with a robust follow-up procedure provides and effective, non-invasive but efficient screening process.
Working with Hamilton Rentals allows you access to new technology that can assist in reducing risk, using automation and minimising human interaction. We will enable you to quickly and efficiently implement a thermal scanning solution to provide a non-invasive scan of body temperatures of visitors arriving to your premises and identifying those with a higher reading and allowing visitors below the temperature threshold to pass through easily.
Thermal imaging cameras used for temperature screening can be utilised in a multitude of environments where monitoring and managing flow and footfall of visitors is key and a fast and efficient process is needed, such as event venues, retail shops, bars & restaurants, airports, healthcare facilities, public transport and public spaces.
Temperature and fever scanning solutions available include:
Static – ideal for locations with high visitor numbers. Wall or tripod mounted
Handheld – ideal for receptions, retail locations, restaurants & bars. Mobile for ease of movement.
Contactless Reception – enable fast, safe and secure sign in of staff and visitors into the workplace
Hamilton Rentals can offer a fully managed end-to-end solution including:
- Consultation - Initial planning and design to ensure the IoT thermal scanning solution meets your business requirements
- Technology - From IT and AV hardware to applications, training and implementation of cameras
- Data Platform - The application records the temperature readings from the monitored footfall of visitors in under 1 second. Alerting the scanning operator with appropriate steps and further instructions following on from highlighting a visitor with a temperature higher than the designated threshold. The application is cloud hosted for ease of use
- Big Data - Monitoring, reporting and alerts are generated quickly and efficiently with access to historic data for deeper understanding and to drive further recommendations.
- Managed - Utilising our managed service allows for enhanced support, replacement hardware, application and software updates and recovery for unplanned outages
For more information please Contact us